Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Virat Kohli Motivational Quotes in English

Virat Kohli Motivational Quotes in English

Virat Kohli Motivational Quotes in English


1.Self Belief and Confidence will always earn you success.”

2.“If I work hard every day I am not answerable to no one.”

3. I Keep Telling Myself: Improve, Improve From the Previous Match. The previous Shot.”

4. . “The Bat is not a Toy, it’s a Weapon.”

5. “I Delayed My Father’s Funeral Because of Cricket.”

6. The People You Choose to have around you make all the difference.”

7. Pretension is a poor joke that you play on yourself. Snap out of it. Recognize your strengths, work on your weaknesses. Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning.”

8. “When you are fit, you feel as if you can do everything.”

9. Cricket is the most important thing to me, so the rest of it pales in comparison.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads