Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Sachin Tendulkar Quotes in English

Sachin Tendulkar Quotes in English

Sachin Tendulkar Quotes in English



1. “I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it’s a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there.”

2. “I feel when somebody has been playing cricket for a long time, he creates a separate identity for himself.”

3. “But eventually it is a game of cricket.”

4. Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself on and off the field.”

5. “I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.”

6. “I just want to continue the way I am going.

7. I just keep it simple. Watch the ball and play it on merit.”

8. Don’t stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true.”

9. People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.”

10. I always had a dream to play for India but I never let it put pressure on me.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads