Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

MS Dhoni Motivational Quotes

MS Dhoni Motivational Quotes

MS Dhoni Motivational Quotes


1. “You don’t play for the crowd, You Play for the Country.”

2. “Without any motion or movement, there is no life.”

3. I never allow myself to be pressured.”

4. “I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way.”

5. “I love to be in the moment. I love to analyze things a bit.”

6. When you Die, You Die. You don’t think which is the better way to Die.”

7. No. I am on National duty Everything else can wait.”

8. If I am going to buy a life jacket which does not come with a warranty, that’s a bit of a hassle for me. Especially with the huge amount of money you have to spend for the DRS. I would prefer some kind of warranty for it. The moment it comes, I will be happy.”

9. “Frankly speaking, I don’t understand Duckworth-Lewis. I just wait for the umpire’s decision.”

10. No matter what profession you are into, always give your 100% commitment to your work. Because it’s not always about winning the game! It’s about work satisfaction in the end. “

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads