Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Heart touching lines in English - 02

Heart touching lines in English - 02


Heart touching lines in English - 02

Heart touching lines in English - 02


11.I was in love with the idea of being in love with a woman way before I was actually in love with one.

-Jimmy Carr

12.I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.

-Doug Hutchison

13.But no one frees himself from being in love in three days.

-Isabelle Adjani

14.I'm all for being in love and whenever I like someone, I end up pretty much completely smitten.

-Ed Westwick

15.I like relationships and being in love, but I also like being single you have to embrace all those different things.

-Dominic Monaghan

16.That's not a villain, that's a man whose a victim of being in love with the wrong one.

-Rod Steiger

17.The moment you start being in love with what you're doing, and thinking it's beautiful or rich, then you're in danger.

-Miuccia Prada

18.I love emotion. I love being in love. And showing that on screen. I think it's wonderful.

-Dennis Haysbert

19.Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

-Kay Knudsen

20.True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall,but you are there to catch them.

-Anonymous

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads