Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Heart touching lines in English - 03

Heart touching lines in English - 03


Heart touching lines in English - 03

Heart touching lines in English - 03


21.Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

-Anonymous

22.You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.

-Anonymous

23.Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

-Anonymous

24.We loved with a love that was more than love.

-Edgar Allan Poe

25.It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.

-John Bulwer

26.My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him.

-Terri Guillemets

27.Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

-Robert Frost

28.I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,After the day's great sun.

-Charles Hanson Towne.

29.Love is what you've been through with somebody.

-James Thurber

30.At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

-Plato

31.Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.

-Anonymous

32.Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

-Anonymous

33.What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.

-Anonymous

34.If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

-Michel De Montaigne

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads