Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Heart touching lines in English - 01

Being in love

Heart touching lines in English - 01



Heart touching lines in English - 01

Heart touching lines in English - 01


1.I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.

-Jennifer Aniston

2.There's a big difference between falling in love and being in love. There's a big difference between infatuation and falling in love.

-Phil Mcgraw

3.I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart.

-Kat Graham

4.Being in love is the best feeling on the planet. I really believe that love makes the world go round.

-Sonam Kapoor

5.Being in love is the only transcendent experience.

-Armistead Maupin

6.I feel I'd like to share my luck and my life. Being in love is the best thing in the world.

-Susannah York

7.Being in love with somebody is a wonderful feeling.

-Shane Warne

8.I'm lucky because the strongest emotion I have ever felt is being in love, and that definitely informs my writing.

-Ben Elton

9.They say marriage will change you but it didn't change me. Being in love changed me.

-R. Kelly

10.I like being in love, but loving is what is crucial to me. Loving is the reason to live.

-Saffron Burrows

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads