Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

sad quotes about life - 03

                          sad quotes about life - 03







sad quotes about life - 03

1.Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.

2.Only you can put a smile on my face when i'm sad...

3.I hate when people say they miss you,but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you. !!

4.I'm invisible,until someone needs me.

5."Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak."

6.I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.

7.I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.

8.The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads