Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

sad quotes about life - 02

                                       sad quotes about life - 02







sad quotes about life - 02

1.No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes!!!

2.The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.

3.The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

4.I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

5.It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back .

6.I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.

7.Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.

8.I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..

9.Those who say sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.

10.One morning you wake up afraid to live.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads