Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

heart touching lines in English - 02

                                         heart touching lines in English - 02







heart touching lines in English - 02

1.I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.


2.The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.


3.When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.


4.I can't place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.


5.Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.


6.There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.


7.I can see something more beautiful in her eyes and smile than the stars.


8.Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.


9.You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads