Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

heart touching lines in English - 03

                                            heart touching lines in English - 03







heart touching lines in English - 03

1.Love can be demonstrated not defined.


2.I can’t go a day without thinking about you.


3.Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.


4.Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.


5.The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.


6.Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.


7.Love is not what you can receive,it’s all about what you can give.


8.I Know I’m Not Perfect,But There Is No Defect In My Love


9.I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads