Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

heart touching lines in English - 04

         heart touching lines in English - 04 







heart touching lines in English - 04 

1.Don’t TRUST too much , don’t LOVE too much , don’t CARE too much because that ‘ TOO MUCH ‘ will HURT you so much !


2.Don’t cheat. If you’re not happy just leave.


3.Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.


4.I Love U Dear With Every Beat Of My Heart.


5.I kept my heart strong like Iron but, I didn’t know that your heart is a magnet!!!!


6.my worst enemy is my heart because it is mine,but beats for you only!!!!!


7.I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.


8.Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads