Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

heart touching lines in English - 01

                                        heart touching lines in English - 01







heart touching lines in English - 01


1.True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
2.Love is like a wind, we can’t see it. But we can feel it.
3.I didn’t choose you, My heart did.
4.Love is just love, it can never explained!!!
5.Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.
6.Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine :)
7.Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life..
8.Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.
9.I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads