Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

sad quotes about life - 01

                                       sad quotes about life - 01







sad quotes about life - 01

1.Sometimes when i say " i am okay" I want someone Too look me in the eyes Hug me tight and say " I know you're not"!!!

2.Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do. MOVE ON.

3.I never feel alone bcz loneliness is always with me.

4.Invisible TEARS are the hardest to wipe away.

5.I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts.

6.If you left me without a REASON, Do not come back with an Excuse.

7.I don’t need drugs, Life is killing me slowly all by itself.

8.Why Is It That The Person That Makes You The Happiest Is The Same Person That Hurts You The Most?

9.Don’t Trust Too Much, Don’t Love Too Much And Don’t Hope Too Much .. Because That Too Much Can Hurt You In The Same Way So Much !

10.There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads