Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Life Attitude Quotes in English - 02

              Life Attitude Quotes in English - 02







Life Attitude Quotes in English - 02

1.When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.

2.I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…

3.Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ….wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.

4.Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”

5.I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

6.I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

7.I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide…

8.I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT!!

9.I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

10.We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads