Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

success motivation quotes - 01

success motivation quotes - 01








success motivation quotes - 01

1. If you have a choice, then choose the best.
If you have no choice, then do the best.


2.’’Life is just like painting. Draw the lines with hope.
Erase the errors with tolerance.
Dip the brush with lots of patience.
And colour with it with love.


3. Enjoy every moment in your life. Today’s beautiful moments are tomorrows beautiful memories.


4. Feel the pleasure of life in every second.
Never be angry or sad,
B’coz every 1 min of your sadness
You loss 60 seconds of happiness…
Keep smiling…


5. Speak to yourself every morning
I’m the best
I can do it
God is always with me
I’m a winner
Today is my day…


6. Never change
Your originality for the sake of others, Because no one can play your role better than you.. So be yourself.. You are the best…


7. Life is like a flute…it may have many holes and emptiness but if you work on it carefully, it can play magical melodies…


8. Never think I have nothing….
Never think I have everything…
But, always think I have something and I can achieve anything…

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads