Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Life Attitude Quotes in English - 01

                 Life Attitude Quotes in English - 01





Life Attitude Quotes in English - 01

1.My attitude depends on the people in front of me.

2.Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

3.I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.

4.People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

5.I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.

6.Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent

7.I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

8.Born with winner Quality’s

9.I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…

10.I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads