Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Love Quotes in English - 04

 Love Quotes in English - 04





 Love Quotes in English - 04

31. That just lost you today proximity searching my heart..

32. In the rain, I do not get wet.
My heart started to get wet ..

33. If you go in searching, you will be a goddess .. If you search for the search,

34. You think you love me .. I love you and breathe ...

35. Do not leave the heart to fight with you ... no one else can love you better than them ...!

36. It's not the heart whose heart is in love, the basil!
Love heart because of whose heart

37. Even if you are angry with me, I'm enjoying it because you're more angry than you are in happiness ... !!

38. I have written so many poems for you to write to someone for a poem ...

39. In the amazing moments of watching you, all my love forgets my world ..!

40. I do not have the breath of breath but love your memories to live

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads