Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Love Quotes in English - 01

Love Quotes in English - 01





Love Quotes in English - 01

1. My poems are going to match you only ...

2. My mind does not think of you .. but that mind is always thinking about you .. !!

3. In your heart you filled me with somebody else .. you !! But I do not want to fill your place with anyone .. !!

4. Love a heart really and see .. Thousands of hearts are near you, but your eyes are only looking for the heart that you love.

5. The rain is said to be repeated again and again .. Like your memories in me ..

6. The best treasure found in my search is your memory ....

7. One thirsty one who fell in my heart with thirst ..

8. Your rain fallen on the flower, and your love fell every moment

9. The dream will last until the eyes open up ... but your memories will last until my eyes shut.

10. The love of women is as beautiful as the snow pink. The love of men is as deep as the water in the root ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads