Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Love Quotes in English - 03


 Love Quotes in English - 03




 Love Quotes in English - 03

21. Break up relationships, break down feelings, lose possessions, refuse facts, forget the world

22. Someone you are looking for is not available in your search.
You do not even look back at someone you are looking for!

23. I do not think you are in your mind if the lones I have never attacked you .. !!

24. The life imprisonment that the heart experiences for a small mistake made by the eyes - love.

25. Love is just a word .. Nobody comes up and makes sense ..

26. Who told? The only thing that the woman will have is life ... touch the heart of every man .. A woman in memory will be alive .. !!

27. Poetry gave my love, dreams gave my love, as to why life quality has refused..

28. Heart came to the observer to sit in the location I have given.. you only just heart what I gave...

29. I thought I could only look through my eyes .. After seeing your eyes, I found that I could see it ..

30. The only comfort that hurt the wounded heart is you ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads