Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Yuvraj Singh Motivational Quotes in English

Yuvraj Singh Motivational Quotes in English

Yuvraj Singh Motivational Quotes in English


1.“I am a great movie buff, and I devour films regularly.”

2. “Obviously, a lot of things play on your mind when you’re batting. This might happen and this might not. The best thing you can do when you’re batting is not to think too much and wait for the next ball.”

3. There were times when chemo would eat my body, but I told myself that I have the strength and courage to win and come out stronger.”

4.“When one is young, aspiring to play for the country, doing well, any hindrance, like injury or being out of form, can be frustrating and a cause of annoyance or even anger. But once you have a close encounter with death, you realize the real value of life.”

5.“Cancer has taught me a lot of things. Maybe it is the best thing that has happened to me. I can’t say right now, but maybe some years down the line, I would realize. When I was taking chemotherapy, there were a lot of elderly patients, and that would inspire me. I thought, ‘If they can be cured, why can’t I be?’.”

6. “I cried like a baby. When no one could see me or hear me. Not because I feared what cancer would do, but because I didn’t want the disease. I wanted my life to be normal, which it could no longer be.”

7. “Beating cancer is a personal battle. It was one of the toughest opponents I have faced so far, and I think I did reasonably well.”

8.“Cricket is my life. Before cancer, I was happy-go-lucky. I used to think about my career and worry about the future. But post it, my thinking has completely changed. I’m happy to eat and breathe normally. I’m happy to have my life back.”

9. “When I was a kid, I used to try and hit every ball out of the ground. After playing one-day cricket and Test cricket, I never thought I’d get a chance to play like that again, ever. Twenty20 has given me the opportunity of playing like a kid again. I can just feel free and go out there and hit.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads