Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Gautam Gambhir Motivational Quotes in English

Gautam Gambhir Motivational Quotes in English

Gautam Gambhir Motivational Quotes in English



1. “Cricket is a team game. If you want fame for yourself, go play an individual game.”

2. A bowler will always say it’s a batsman’s game.”

3. A small country like Israel has compulsory military training. But countries like India, that are so much bigger, have no compulsory military training, so people don’t understand how the military functions. They have no knowledge of how it works, no respect for it.”

4. I like finishing the games by dominating the opposition.”

5. Sometimes it’s important to get out of that comfort zone and, I think, try new things, and sometimes you can express yourself better.”

6. I don’t play for selection honestly, My job is to score runs and that is what I focus on.”

7. “To me, form is not about scoring runs but how you feel about your game. Sometimes the runs are not there, but you know you are batting well, and that is good form for me.”

8. “I don’t have IDOLS but I admire Work, Dedication, and Competence.”

9. Our flag is our identity, and we can’t disrespect or let anyone else disrespect our identity.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads