Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Friedrich Nietzsche Inspirational Quotes in English - 01



Friedrich Nietzsche Inspirational Quotes in English - 01














Friedrich Nietzsche Inspirational Quotes in English - 01

1.I was in darkness, but I took three steps and found myself in paradise. The first step was a good thought, the second, a good word; and the third, a good deed.

2.The lie is a condition of life.

3.There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.

4.The world is beautiful, but has a disease called man.

5.Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.

6.I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

7.A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all.

8.I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.

9.A politician divides mankind into two classes: tools and enemies.

10.The deeper minds of all ages have had pity for animals.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads