Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Ernest Hemingway Inspirational Quotes in English - 03


Ernest Hemingway Inspirational Quotes in English - 03














Ernest Hemingway Inspirational Quotes in English - 03

21.The echoes of beauty you've seen transpire, Resound through dying coals of a campfire.

22.I'm not brave any more darling. I'm all broken. They've broken me.

23.If he wrote it, he could get rid of it. He had gotten rid of many things by writing them.

24.You never kill anyone you want to kill in a war, he said to himself.

25.All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.

26.About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.

27.If the others heard me talking out loud they would think that I am crazy. But since I am not, I do not care.

28.An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

29.My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.

30.I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, all that you're yet to be.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads