Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Don Bradman Motivational Quotes in English

Don Bradman Motivational Quotes in English

Don Bradman Motivational Quotes in English


1. “I was never coached; I was never told how to hold a bat.”

2. “The game of cricket existed long before I was born. It will be played centuries after my demise. During my career, I was privileged to give the public my interpretation of its character in the same way that a pianist might interpret the works of Beethoven.”

3. Despite recent sad developments, cricket will survive and remain our most noble game and I shall always remain proud of the part I played in its history and development.”

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. What is Make Money? - Work Tomake Money
    Why is the make money game the main attraction of a successful virtual reality game? — งานออนไลน์ A gamer may enjoy playing the video slot with an actual money machine. How is

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads