Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Character Quotes - 06

Character Quotes -  06


Character Quotes -  06

51.I'm tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get.

-Dana Plato

52.A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.

-Charlie Chaplin

53.Character is much easier kept than recovered.

-Thomas Paine

54.Our ability to handle life's challenges is a measure of our strength of character.

-Les Brown

55.I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!

-Theodore Roosevelt

56.The most important thing for a young man is to establish a credit... a reputation, character.

-John D. Rockefeller

57.Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

-Stevie Wonder

58.People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

59.Martial arts is not about fighting; it's about building character.

-Bo Bennett

60.A man's character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.

-Mark Twain

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads