Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Best Friend Quotes - 05

Best Friend Quotes - 05


Best Friend Quotes - 05

Best Friend Quotes - 05


41.I would prefer as friend a good man ignorant than one more clever who is evil too.

-Euripides

42.The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.

-Aristotle

43.No friend's a friend till [he shall] prove a friend.

-Beaumont and Fletcher

44.To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship.

-Catiline‎

45.Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.

-Cicero

46.A friend is, as it were, a second self.

-Cicero

47.The blessing it is to have a friend to whom one can speak fearlessly on any subject.

-Dinah Craik

48.Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends.

-Jacques Delille

49.A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

50.A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads