Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Beautiful quotes in English - 05

Beautiful quotes in English - 05


Beautiful quotes in English - 05

Beautiful quotes in English - 05


41.Real beauty knocks you a little bit off kilter.

-David Byrne

42.We are learning, too, that the love of beauty is one of Nature's greatest healers.

-Ellsworth Huntington

43.A beauty is a woman you notice; a charmer is one who notices you.

-Adlai Stevenson

44.You can't really say what is beautiful about a place, but the image of the place will remain vividly with you.

-Tadao Ando

45.I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.

-Brigitte Bardot

46.I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.

-Christy Turlington

47.The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum.

-Alexis Carrel

48.Because beauty isn't enough, there must be something more.

-Eva Herzigova

49.There is a role and function for beauty in our time.

-Tadao Ando

50.Having inner beauty is something you develop on your own, and I like to think I have that.

-Cindy Margolis

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads