Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Quotes about Anger in English-05



Quotes about Anger in English-05

41.People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
-Stephen Hawking


42.Speak when you are angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.
-Laurence J. Peter


43.I don't usually lose my temper, but if I get angry, it's true I'm scary.
-Eva Mendes


44.When anger rises, think of the consequences.
-Confucius


45.Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
-Maya Angelou


46.I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.
-Booker T. Washington


47.When angry, count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred.
-Thomas Jefferson


48.The longer I live, the more I observe that carrying around anger is the most debilitating to the person who bears it.
-Katharine Graham


49.Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
-J.R.R. Tolkien


50.Humor is almost always anger with its makeup on.
-Stephen King

Quotes about Anger in English-05



Quotes about Anger in English41

Quotes about Anger in English42

Quotes about Anger in English43

Quotes about Anger in English44

Quotes about Anger in English45

Quotes about Anger in English46

Quotes about Anger in English47

Quotes about Anger in English48

Quotes about Anger in English49

Quotes about Anger in English50

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads