Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

The Best Advice quotes in English - 06



The Best Advice quotes in English - 06

The Best Advice quotes in English51

The Best Advice quotes in English52

The Best Advice quotes in English53

The Best Advice quotes in English54

The Best Advice quotes in English55

The Best Advice quotes in English56

The Best Advice quotes in English57

The Best Advice quotes in English58

The Best Advice quotes in English59

The Best Advice quotes in English60




The Best Advice quotes in English - 06

51.We give advice by the bucket, but take it by the grain.
-Tom Stoppard


52.If I could give my teenaged self any advice, it would be 'Calm down!'
-Zooey Deschanel


53.Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it.
-W. Somerset Maugham


54.I give opinions, not advice.
-Lou Holtz


55.I give opinions, not advice.
-Lou Holtz


56.I haven't been faithful to my own advice in the past. I will in the future.
-Billy Graham


57.The worst men often give the best advice.
-Francis Bacon


58.Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.
-Francois De La Rochefoucauld


59.Men give away nothing so liberally as their advice.
-Francois De La Rochefoucauld


60.Advice is sometimes transmitted more successfully through a joke than grave teaching.
-Baltasar Gracian

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads