Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

James Joyce inspirational Quotes in English - 02



James Joyce inspirational Quotes in English - 02

















James Joyce inspirational Quotes in English - 02

11.He wanted to cry quietly but not for himself: for the words, so beautiful and sad, like music.

12.A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.

13.I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.

14.Poetry, even when apparently most fantastic, is always a revolt against artifice, a revolt, in a sense, against actuality.

15.Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not.

16.Life is too short to read a bad book.

17.To learn one must be humble. But life is the great teacher.

18.The mouth can be better engaged than with a cylinder of rank weed.

19.Hold to the now, the here, through which all future plunges to the past.

20.We are all born in the same way but we all die in different ways.

21.There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present.

22.I have left my book, I have left my room, For I heard you singing Through the gloom.

23.I am proud to be an emotionalist.

24.Moments of their secret life together burst like stars upon his memory.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads