Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Fyodor Dostoevsky inspirational Quotes in English - 01



Fyodor Dostoevsky inspirational Quotes in English - 01














Fyodor Dostoevsky inspirational Quotes in English - 01

1.What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.

2.A single day is sufficient for a man to discover what happiness is.
3.They won't let me ... I can't be ... good!

4.It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently.

5.The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison.

6.Perhaps I really regard myself as an intelligent man only because throughout my entire life I've never been able to start or finish anything.

7.The world will be saved by beauty.

8.Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody thinks about changing himself.

9.The soul is healed by being with children.

10.I believe the best definition of man is the ungrateful biped.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads