Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Benjamin franklin Inspirational Quotes in English - 01



Benjamin franklin Inspirational Quotes in English - 01














Benjamin franklin Inspirational Quotes in English - 01

1.Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late.

2.Women are books, and men the readers be...

3.Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns.

4.If you do tomorrow what you did today , you will get tomorrow what you got today

5.For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.

6.Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

7.Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.

8.Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

9.I never knew a man who was good at making excuses who was good at anything else.

10.Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have either one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads