Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Alexander Inspirational Quotes in English - 02



Alexander Inspirational Quotes in English - 02















Alexander Inspirational Quotes in English - 02

11.I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of obscurity.

12.I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.

13.God must have loved Afghans because he made them so beautiful.

14.My logisticians are a humourless lot ... they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.

15.Toil and risk are the price of glory, but it is a lovely thing to live with courage and die leaving an everlasting fame.

16.The end and object of conquest is to avoid doing the same thing as the conquered.

17.With the right attitude, self imposed limitations vanish

18.I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.

19.There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

20.A tomb now suffices him for whom the world was not enough.

21.I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads