Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Life Attitude Quotes in English - 03

            Life Attitude Quotes in English - 03







Life Attitude Quotes in English - 03

1.I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later….

2.If you like me then raise your hand, if not then raise your standard.

3.When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.

4.I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

5.People laugh at me becoz i am different and i laugh becoz they all are same.

6.The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.

7.Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

8.If you’re going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face.

9.I am not failed, my success is just postponed.

10.May my enemies live a long life to see my success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads