Type Here to Get Search Results !

google ad

Friendship Quotes in English - 02

                 Friendship Quotes in English - 02 







Friendship Quotes in English - 02 

1.Never love a friend who hurts you never hurt a friend who loves you sacrifice everything for a friend who care for you.

2.Tree is green. Sea is blue. Night is black. Milk is white. Friends are red. Because. My friends are my blood!!

3.One day I may die without saying good bye to you but I will never forget to say thank you because you have given me one of loveliest friendship.

4.Life is the art of drawing.. Without an eraser!!!

5.Friendship is a mercury drop. If it is dropped. Impossible to recollect. So do not drop your friends!!!!

6.Somebody asked me to explain the relationship between you and me, they expected the answer as, just friends. But I simply smiled and said. God's gift.

7.Fan is changed to ac radio is changed to tv cassette to CD lover to wife but, do you know any option to change a friend ?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Google ads